Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Disaster Recovery, Managing a Business
In this module, you will learn the basics of wedding and social planning and how it relates to the modern-day event professional. You will learn tips for developing an effective business structure, identifying key resources, and learning professional practices.
Attendees will be able to:
– Understand the basics of wedding and social event management
– Learn tips & tricks to business planning in the event industry
– Identify resources and best practices to succeed in this space
– Event-based businesses
– Hotels, restaurants, etc. with event space
– Individuals interested in entering the event industry
Dion Magee, award-winning meeting, event and project management professional, is a leading corporate and social events/wedding industry expert & educator. In addition, he serves as a project management/business success advisor for other industry segments such as: entrepreneurship, banking, digital media, telecommunications, patient engagement advocacy and travel, clinical trial management, and hospitality services. Dion Magee, Owner of Magee Enterprises, LLC, offers a diverse group of consulting services, courses & well-executed initiatives.Instructions:
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that email address is correct.