Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business
How do you measure the success of your social media program? And how can you leverage your analytics to enhance your posts and enjoy better results? Check out this information-packed seminar to learn more. This seminar focuses on the free analytics tools built into the major social media platforms. You’ll walk away with lots of practical information you can use immediately for positive results!
Attendees will be able to:
– Understand which social media metrics to pay attention to and which ones to ignore
– Learn what is considered “successful” on the major social media platforms
– Learn how to use your analytics to make smart decisions and outshine your competitors on social media
– Small businesses on social media that want to better leverage their efforts
– Small businesses with intermediate understanding of how to use social media
– Small businesses interested in analytics
This webinar is presented by Brooke Miles of Delaware ShoutOut. Brooke knows small businesses want a social media presence they can be proud of. She delivers a stress-free, hassle-free approach to social media. She has helped hundreds of business owners transform their social media by creating an experience that’s just right for them.