Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Business Start-up/Preplanning, COVID-19 General Support, Government Contracting, Managing a Business
Has the pandemic impacted your bottom line? Procurement/government contracting might be another revenue stream for your business. Join us for this introductory session to the What, Why, and How of contracting.
Attendees will be able to:
– Discover some of the highs and the lows of contracting with the government
– Find out where to look and how to think about new contract revenue streams
– Learn the questions to ask yourself to find out if you are ready now to access government markets
– Identify strategies to increase your chances for government contracts success
– Individuals looking for new revenue streams
– Businesses thinking about government contracting
– Businesses interested in starting government contracting within the newar future
SBDC Consultant Joe Dunn will be presenting this workshop. Joe has a Masters in Science, Management from Naval Post Graduate School in Monterey California and a Masters in Science, Finance from London Business School, London England. He is also a graduate of Senior Executive Education at Columbia University Graduate School of Business, New York, NY.
He is qualified as a Naval Aviation Supply Officer and a Surface Warfare Supply Corps Officer and is a member of the Navy Acquisition Professional Community. He is DAWIA Certified Level III for Contracting, Life Cycle Logistics, Business, Cost Estimating and Financial Management and DAWIA Level II for Program Management. He has passed all 3 of his Certified Financial Analyst exams.
He has written or been responsible for more than $40B and 150,000 contracting transactions on behalf of the U.S. Navy. Instructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that email address is correct.