Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Risk Management, Social Media, Technology
As a small business owner, solopreneur, or aspiring entrepreneur – you will be doing many aspects of your business online. The pandemic has only further proven the need to be online and to do so in a way that keeps your information secure. This webinar will go over the top 5 tips for cyber safety when working remotely.
Attendees will be able to:
– Understand the importance of cyber safety
– Recognize the need for password-protected WiFi
– Utilize Multi-Factor Authentication (and learn what that means)
– Learn phishing basics and how to avoid falling for them
– Small businesses new to remote work or looking for refreshers
– Businesses/individuals looking to learn more about cyber safety
This workshop will be led by Connor Swalm, of Phin Security. Connor has been leading Phin Security since its inception and has been a core contributor to the product itself. Leaning on his experience in project management and software development, Connor is the bridge needed to take the product from the idea stage to the market.
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.