Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Internet/Web Training, Marketing/Sales, Technology
Whether you’re writing a welcome email, event invitation, promotion, or an automated series, it can feel daunting to sit down and write your next
email. You have a limited amount of time where you need to figure out what to write and how to write it, so it drives results for your business. That’s why in this one-hour session you’ll learn email writing tips that will save time and make your emails more effective.
Attendees will be able to:
– Use email writing tips to save time
– Write effective emails
– Build relationships, inspire people, and encourage them to take action through their email campaigns
– Businesses with Beginning/Intermediate email marketing experience
– Businesses trying to grow their engagement/reach
– Businesses interested in new marketing techniques
Joyce Garabedian has presented on Email Marketing to over 1700 businesses and nonprofits over the past seven years in NJ, PA, and NY. She is recognized as an expert by Constant Contact and one of the few chosen nationally to be a Constant Contact Email Marketing Trainer. She has also earned the title Master Certified Constant Contact Marketing Expert awarded to ensure those companies choosing to work with her are getting services from an expert with proven results.
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.