Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Managing a Business
This Small Business Motivation & Mobilization multi-part workshop enables small businesses to learn soft skills and increase their emotional intelligence to handle difficult situations and enhance their critical thinking capabilities. In this session, we will discuss what it takes to be a visionary for your business, how to handle change management, how to create influence, leverage, and the art of persuasion.
Attendees will be able to:
– Take inventory of their own influence and vision
– Create and share personal testimonies to represent their business
– Identify the top 5 organizational change management strategies
– Learn what the art of persuasion is and how they can leverage it for their business growth
– Any businesses, small or large, preparing for future sustainability
– Business owners looking for soft skills to help them rise to the occasion and handle difficult situations
This session is presented by Donavan S. West of Black Business Accelerator (BBA). BBA is a nonprofit endeavor to strategically network and leverage West’s 20+ years of experience and relationships to provide a culturally sensitive and contextualized approach to business development. As the former President CEO of the African American Chamber of Commerce for PA, NJ, DE and COO of a multi-faceted nonprofit, Donavan coupled these positions with over 18 years of entrepreneurial experience to deliver a unique player-coach perspective the resonates with his clients in very meaningful and impactful ways. During his journey, Donavan has served a myriad of businesses like The Philadelphia Metro, Keystone Mercy HPE, Entrepreneur Works, Johnson and Johnson and Boeing, just to name a few. Instructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that the email address is correct.