Point of Contact: Jamie Shanker-Passero
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Business Plan, Business Start-up/Preplanning
Are you thinking about launching a small business? Not sure what is involved? Unsure if you have a viable business idea? Join this introductory presentation to break down the nuts and bolts of what is needed to start a business.
Attendees will be able to:
– Recognize steps to starting a business
– Utilize a business concept analysis to understand the viability of their business concept
– Understand differing legal structures
– Learn how to decide if starting a business is right for you!
– Start-up businesses
– Individuals in the ideation and research stages
– Individuals preparing to launch their business
– Intermediate businesses looking for refreshers
Erika Tapp Duran, a Temple SBDC advisor, will be presenting this webinar. Erika provides consulting services to pre-venture and start-up businesses as well as teaching the center’s business planning courses. Erika is also part of the faculty of the Social Enterprise Program at the Villanova School of Business working with teams of students providing pro bono consulting for social enterprises. She came to Temple with a decade of experience in community and economic development in Philadelphia. Erika earned her EMBA at Villanova University, her MA at the University of Pennsylvania, and BArch at Cornell University.
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.