We hope you will be able to join us for our information session about the Fox Master of Accounting & Financial Management program!
Join us for a virtual information session about our new Master of Science in Accounting & Financial Management. With applications now being accepted on a rolling basis for Fall 2022 enrollment consideration, and partial merit-based scholarships available, now is a great time to learn more about the program and application process. You’ll have the opportunity to meet and connect with the program’s academic director as well as your personal admissions representative.
Hear about the program’s:
– 20-month part-time completion pathway
– Built-in time for CMA review courses and exam sittings
– Advanced coursework in strategic financial planning, data analytics technology, and more
– 100%-online format with live web conferencing classes
– Application process, deadlines, and admissions requirements
About the Program’s Academic Director:
Fox Assistant Professor AJ Kreimer, CPA and CGMA has been teaching at the Fox School for more than 10 years. He is an experienced accounting professional and a member of the AICPA, the PICPA (Pennsylvania) and the NJCPA (New Jersey) and the IMA (Institute of Management Accountants). Prior to joining the Fox School’s faculty, he worked at Waldbaum, Rockower & Company where he focused on individual, corporate and partnership taxation.