We hope you will be able to join us for our information session about the Fox Master of Accounting & Financial Management program!
Join us for a virtual information session about our new Master of Science in Accounting & Financial Management. With applications now being accepted on a rolling basis for Fall 2022 enrollment consideration, and partial merit-based scholarships available, now is a great time to learn more about the program and application process. You’ll have the opportunity to meet and connect with the program’s academic director, AJ Kreimer, as well as your personal admissions representative.
Hear about the program’s:
– 20-month part-time completion pathway
– Built-in time for CMA review courses and exam sittings
– Advanced coursework in strategic financial planning, data analytics technology, and more
– 100%-online format with live web conferencing classes
– Application process, deadlines, and admissions requirements