The following applies to NON-FOX students only. Declared Fox majors seeking to add a Fox minor should schedule an appointment with a Fox Academic Advisor.
- Current Temple (non-Fox) students interested in declaring a minor or certificate in FOX are required to FIRST attend a mandatory information workshop or complete the Fox Business Minor Blackboard course before being eligible to declare a minor or certificate in Fox.
- In-person minor information workshops are held throughout the semester, with dates and locations provided in our Workshops page.
- Reservations are not required to attend our in-person workshops, which are led by Fox Academic Advisors who will go over all of the requirements for each minor and certificate program at Fox. You will also be able to speak with an academic advisor who can answer any questions you might have about Fox’s programs.
- If you are NOT able to attend our in-person workshop, you may instead complete the FOX Business Minor Blackboard (Bb) course.
- To access the FOX Business Minor Blackboard (Bb) course:
- Log into Blackboard via your TUportal and select ‘Course Catalog‘ under the Quick Links tab.
- Type ‘Business Minor’ in the Search Catalog box and click “Go”.
- At the bottom of the page, in ‘Course ID’ will appear a number, course name, and instructors.
- Scroll over this line and it will turn yellow; click the grey arrow that appears next to this number and click “Enroll” .
- This will bring you to the Self-Enrollment page. Complete the information and click the submit button.
- You can now begin the Business Minor Bb course!
You are expected to complete preliminary research on Fox minors and/or certificates prior to the workshop or Bb course. Information about each of the minors and certificates in Fox can be found on our Minors page.
Non-Fox Temple students will be unable to register for any Fox business courses until your academic records have been officially updated with your new Fox minor and/or certificate.