The Fox School of Business utilizes an online application process. Complete your application at your own pace through our Application Portal. Because we have a rolling admissions process, we encourage you to apply as early as possible while space is available in the program. If you have any questions about using the Application Portal, please contact an admissions representative for more details.
- Completed application. Applications may be completed through our online Application Portal.
- Current professional resume.
- Nonrefundable $60 USD application fee, payable by credit card as part of the online application process.
- Transcripts from every credit-bearing post-secondary academic institution attended. Unofficial transcripts will be accepted during the application review process; sealed and certified official transcripts or mark sheets in English will be required upon admission and enrollment. Electronic transcripts submitted directly from the institution to our admissions office are considered sealed and certified. International applicants: see details about international transcript requirements.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test scores, taken within the last five years. Official test scores from the test provider will need to be submitted upon admission and enrollment. Note: Test is waived for students that pass Actuarial Exam P
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores for non-native English speakers, unless degree is from an English language university located in a native English language country. See more information here.
- Two letters of recommendation. Contact information for references may be submitted through the online Application Portal; references may then complete our electronic form or upload their own letters of recommendation.
- Required essay: View topics within the online Application Portal.
A personal interview may be requested to make a decision on your application.
*Applicants may be considered for a GMAT waiver. See GMAT waiver details below.
Applicants may be eligible for a GMAT waiver if they meet the following qualifications:
- Possess managerial-level experience that demonstrates growth.
- Hold an undergraduate degree from an AACSB-accredited university.
- Have a minimum of seven years of professional experience. Applicants with 7-10 years of experience must show a minimum 3.0 GPA from their undergraduate experience; applicants with more than 10 years of experience are exempt from the GPA requirement.
- Candidates who have a terminal degree (JD, MD, PhD, etc.) are not required to produce GMAT scores, regardless of their level of work experience.
To receive GMAT waiver consideration:
- Start your application.
- Upload your transcripts from every college/university you have attended. (Unofficial transcripts may be submitted for GMAT waiver consideration.)
- Upload your resume. We recommend highlighting job responsibilities that show your quantitative skills and including any quantitative-focused professional certifications (Six Sigma, CFA, CPA).
- Email email@example.com—be sure to include your full name and the email address associated with your application.