*Extended to April 1
Please contact us with questions about applying after April 1: email@example.com
The Fox School of Business utilizes an online application process. Complete your application at your own pace through our Application Portal. Because we have a rolling admissions process, we encourage you to apply as early as possible while space is available in the program. If you have any questions about using the Application Portal, please contact an admissions representative for more details.
- Completed application. Applications may be completed through our online Application Portal.
- Current professional resume.
- Nonrefundable $60 USD application fee, payable by credit card as part of the online application process.
- Transcripts from every credit-bearing post-secondary academic institution attended. Unofficial transcripts will be accepted during the application review process; sealed and certified official transcripts or mark sheets in English will be required upon admission and enrollment. Electronic transcripts submitted directly from the institution to our admissions office are considered sealed and certified. International applicants: see details about international transcript requirements.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test scores may be requested based on academic and professional background. Candidates with an undergraduate GPA below 3.0 are required to submit a valid GMAT or GRE test score. Please consult an admissions representative with any questions.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Duolingo English Test (DET) scores for non-native English speakers, unless degree is from an English language university located in a native English language country. See more information here.
- Two letters of recommendation. Contact information for references may be submitted through the online Application Portal; references may then complete our electronic form or upload their own letters of recommendation.
- Required essay: View topics within the online Application Portal.
The Master of Science in Quantitative Finance and Risk Management requires a strong record of achievement in quantitative coursework, including at minimum Calculus I and II.