With courses delivered through web conferencing technology and HD, mobile-friendly, and on-demand lecture videos, the Online MBA offers the market-driven Fox MBA through a flexible learning pathway.
|ACCT 5001||Accounting for Managerial and Investment Analysis and Planning|
|BA 5002||Socioeconomic Context of Business|
|BA 5287||Enterprise Management Consulting Practicum|
|FIN 5001||Financial Analysis and Strategy|
|HRM 5001||Leadership in Organizations|
|LGLS 5701||Legal and Ethical Foundations of Business|
|MIS 5001||Information Technology Management|
|MKTG 5001||Marketing Management/Strategy|
|MSOM 5001||Operations Management|
|RMI 5051||Managing Risk|
|SGM 5051||Business Strategy in a Global Environment|
|STAT 5001||Quantitative Methods for Business|
Timeline & Schedule
- Spring semester (Courses may start in January or February)
- Summer semester (Courses may start in April or May)
- Fall semester (Courses may start in August, September, or October)
At the beginning of your very first semester, you’ll join your classmates on campus for a week of networking, professional development, and your first course of the program.
Each course is delivered online over five weeks. Live and collaborative web conferencing sessions with faculty and classmates are held on Thursday nights from 8 pm – 10 pm EST; additional coursework and activities will be required throughout the week.
Dual Degree Option
Pursue one of our Specialized Master’s programs at a reduced number of credit hours with the dual degree option.
Available dual degree programs for Online MBA students:
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
With our curriculum carousel, you complete the program at your own pace:
- 1. Starting with your first class at residency, complete three required courses as your program ‘on-ramp’.
- 2. Hop on and off the “carousel” as you choose, taking just one five-week class at a time and as many as three each semester. Note: some courses may not be available depending on the semester.
- 3. Finish your MBA with the hands-on capstone, an immersive consulting experience with a real-world organization.
- Business Analytics
- Business Management
- Corporate Compliance, Governance and Regulatory Policy
- Enterprise Risk Management*
- Financial Management
- Health Sector Management*
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation Management
- International Management
- Management Consulting
- Marketing Management
- Sport Business
- Strategic Management
- Travel & Tourism
* Courses are delivered in person only; Online MBA students must be within commuting distance of Philadelphia to pursue one of these concentrations.