With courses delivered through web conferencing technology and HD, mobile-friendly, and on-demand lecture videos, the Online MBA offers the market-driven Fox MBA through a flexible learning pathway.
|ACCT 5001||Accounting for Managerial and Investment Analysis and Planning|
|BA 5002||Socioeconomic Context of Business|
|BA 5287||Enterprise Management Consulting Practicum|
|FIN 5001||Financial Analysis and Strategy|
|HRM 5001||Leadership in Organizations|
|LGLS 5701||Legal and Ethical Foundations of Business|
|MIS 5001||Information Technology Management|
|MKTG 5001||Marketing Management/Strategy|
|MSOM 5001||Operations Management|
|RMI 5051||Managing Risk|
|SGM 5051||Business Strategy in a Global Environment|
|STAT 5001||Quantitative Methods for Business|
Get Started Now
Timeline & Schedule
- Spring semester (Courses may start in January or February)
- Summer semester (Courses may start in April or May)
- Fall semester (Courses may start in August, September, or October)
At the beginning of your very first semester, you’ll join your classmates on campus for a week of networking, professional development, and your first course of the program.
Most courses are delivered online over five weeks; some may be ten weeks. Live and collaborative web conferencing sessions with faculty and classmates are held one weeknight per week from 8 pm – 10 pm ET; additional coursework and activities will be required throughout the week.
Dual Degree Option
Pursue one of our Specialized Master’s programs at a reduced number of credit hours with the dual degree option.
Available dual degree programs for Online MBA students:
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
With our curriculum carousel program structure, you complete the program at your own pace:
- 1. Starting with your first class at residency, complete three required courses as your program ‘on-ramp’
- 2. Hop on and off the “carousel” as you choose, taking just one class at a time and as many as three each semester. Note: some courses may not be available depending on the semester.
- 3. Finish your MBA with the hands-on capstone, an immersive consulting experience with a real-world organization.
- Business Analytics
- Corporate Compliance, Governance and Regulatory Policy
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Health Sector Management
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation Management
- Marketing Management
- Real Estate (online only)
- Sport Business (online only)
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Travel & Tourism (online only)