Advance Your Career
Earn the degree that can help enhance your career in the health sector with the Fox Master of Health Administration. Designed for professionals with at least three years of work experience, our health administration master’s program delivers a business perspective to improve the decision-making and leadership skills of health sector managers.
Fast Facts About the Fox Master of Health Administration:
- 30 credit hours; four-semester completion pathway
- 100% online / Part-time Program*
- Curriculum features combination of business and health sector-specific courses
- AACSB accredited since 1934
- Networking opportunities within Temple’s strong network
*students requiring an F-1 visa are encouraged to look at our Full-Time MBA program with health sector management concentration
What Sets Apart the Fox Master of Health Administration
What Can You Do with a Master’s in Health Administration?
The Fox Master of Healthcare Administration is supported by our expertise in business education and enriched by our deep connections to the health sector. Build a solid business foundation with courses in analytics, data visualization, and risk management—then enhance your knowledge through health sector-focused courses covering healthcare leadership and strategy, financial management of healthcare organizations, and health systems organization and development.
Connect with Our Strong CommunityWhile the Fox School of Business is the largest business school in the Greater Philadelphia region, we’re a closely-knit community—and you’ll have the opportunity to build a strong personal and professional network within the Fox School and across Temple University. Connect with healthcare leaders within your courses, at guest speaker presentations, networking events, and more as a health administration master’s student.
Master’s in Healthcare Administration vs. MBA with Health Sector Management Concentration
Should you pursue the Fox Master of Healthcare Administration or should you earn your Fox MBA with a health sector management concentration? With the Fox School of Business offering strong options for both degrees, we know it can seem like a difficult decision—and we’re happy to help. Request Information, and we’ll pair you with your personal admissions representative who can talk through the differences between each program, hear about your goals, and help you find the right fit.
The Fox Specialized Master’s in Healthcare Administration:
- Ideal for developing a depth of expertise in health sector management to take the next step in your career or change industries into the health sector
- Your classmates will have some level of health sector management experience
- Designed for clinical leaders, mid-level health sector managers, and healthcare consultants
The Fox MBA with Health Sector Management Concentration:
- Ideal for developing a breadth of general leadership skills for those seeking business leadership positions in healthcare and related industries
- Your classmates will be from all different industries and professions
- Curriculum covers a variety of industries; only elective courses are specific to health sector management