In just one year, earn a business master’s degree that can enhance your undergraduate experience.
Mid-August Early Term & Full Term
- Business Fundamentals I (Early Term)
- Business Fundamentals II
- Principles of Accounting
- Managing People
- Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Built-in time for internship; option to substitute research study or strategic project, an immersion course, or an elective on a case-by-case basis.
Our market-driven curriculum provides the tools to develop a strong foundation in business knowledge with courses in accounting, finance, data visualization, strategy, leadership and more. Taught by industry experts, classes will help students meet the demands of employers in today’s global economy with hands-on learning in:
- Financial and managerial accounting in the context of decision making
- Data literacy and analysis through tools that enable turning data into insight through analysis and visualization
- Leadership development and how effective leaders develop, motivate, and inspire organizational members to drive organizational success
- Financial challenges associated with the life cycle of an organization
- Marketing from the perspective of both buyers and sellers at both the macro (societal) and micro (firm) levels of analysis
- The concept of strategic management and the tools and methods required to address organizational challenges
Students have the opportunity to take the knowledge learned in the classroom to the working world with a capstone internship experience in a workplace setting related to their career field or a capstone project with actual clients or industry experts to solve real world challenges. This way, you can work on growing your resume while building your business acumen.