Courses for the Master of Science in IT Auditing and Cyber-Security may be delivered at Alter Hall on Temple’s Main Campus or at Temple University Center City; some courses may be offered fully online.
Alter Hall – Main Campus
Alter Hall is more than an $80 million state-of-the-art facility—it’s a place where students, faculty, and alumni come to connect and collaborate.
- Eight floors
- 217,000 gross square feet
- Three-story atrium
- 4,200 square foot student lounge
- 274-seat sloped auditorium
- Four lecture halls
- Breakout and interview rooms
- General use conference rooms
Temple University Center City (TUCC)
Located across from City Hall in Center City Philadelphia, Temple University Center City (TUCC) offers a convenient learning environment surrounded by a variety of dining options and easily accessible by major highways and interstates; Amtrak; SEPTA subway, trolley, and regional rail lines—or maybe even just a short bike ride or walk from the office.
- Bicycle racks located outside.
- Discounted parking rates for nearby lots and garages.
- Ground-level café and bookstore offers coffee and food items as well as textbook pickup options and Temple-branded merchandise.
- Lounge, seating, and vending areas available on every floor.
Also known as the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia offers a central location on the East Coast between New York City and Washington, D.C. A lively, diverse urban area with a unique blend of history, industry, arts, entertainment, sports, and culture, Philadelphia delivers the benefits of city life at an affordable cost of living.
- Founded in 1682 by William Penn.
- Easily traveled by grid-patterned street blocks.
- Considered the birthplace of America with the signing of the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.
- Home to hundreds of world-renowned museums and cultural centers.
- Designated UNESCO World Heritage City in the United States.
- Offers a thriving and diverse food and drink scene, featuring bars and restaurants from nationally and internationally recognized chefs and bartenders.
Students in the Fox Master of Science in IT Auditing & Cyber-Security may choose to live on- or off-campus. Temple University offers graduate student housing, which may be applied for following submission of both the Intent to Enroll form and tuition deposit.
Graduate students also have the option to live off-campus. Neighborhoods within a short bus or subway commute on SEPTA, Philadelphia’s public transportation system, include Center City, South Philadelphia, University City, and the Art Museum area. Manayunk and Mount Airy are popular nearby neighborhoods that offer many affordable row home rentals with backyards. Further afield are suburbs along Philadelphia’s Main Line or in Delaware County, each of which are about a 30-minute drive or train ride from campus.
See more details about Philly-area neighborhoods at VisitPhiladelphia, Philadelphia’s official visitor and tourism site.