Applications will be reviewed as they are received and may be considered after the deadline on a case-by-case basis.
*Extended to April 1st
Please contact us with questions about applying after April 1st. email@example.com
The Fox School of Business utilizes an online application process. Complete your application at your own pace through our Application Portal. Because we have a rolling admissions process, we encourage you to apply as early as possible while space is available in the program. If you have any questions about using the Application Portal, please contact an admissions representative for more details.
- Completed application. Applications may be completed through our online Application Portal.
- Current professional resume.
- Nonrefundable $60 USD application fee, payable by credit card as part of the online application process.
- Transcripts from every credit-bearing post-secondary academic institution attended. Unofficial transcripts will be accepted during the application review process; sealed and certified official transcripts or mark sheets in English will be required upon admission and enrollment. Electronic transcripts submitted directly from the institution to our admissions office are considered sealed and certified. International applicants: see details about international transcript requirements.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test scores may be requested based on academic and professional background. Candidates with an undergraduate GPA below 3.0 are required to submit a valid GMAT or GRE test score. Please consult an admissions representative with any questions.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Duolingo English Test (DET) scores for non-native English speakers, unless degree is from an English language university located in a native English language country. See more information here.
- Two letters of recommendation. Contact information for references may be submitted through the online Application Portal; references may then complete our electronic form or upload their own letters of recommendation.
- Required essay: View topics within the online Application Portal.
All applicants to the program must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with a concentration in accounting, finance, risk management, management information systems, IS&T, computer science, or another related field. Applicants must also score at or above the 60th percentile on either the GMAT or GRE.
IT Audit Track
Applicants to the IT Auditing track must demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the following subjects below through coursework or related experience.
- Enterprise IT Architecture
- Data Analytics
- Digital Design and Innovation
Applicants to the cyber-security track must have a technical undergraduate degree in MIS, computer science, or software engineering. Significant experience in the IT profession may be substituted for this degree requirement. All applicants must demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the following subjects:
- IT networks
- Linux or Windows command language
- Software architecture