About The Curriculum
Developed by a team of accomplished industry experts and world-class academic leaders, the goal of our 10 course/30 credit program is to equip rising professionals with knowledge of advanced practices in critical HRM areas, an understanding of how those practices affect organizational success, and the ability to influence that success.
Courses in Our Program
Take a core curriculum aligned with SHRM standards, then specialize your degree with elective courses that suit your interests and goals.
- Human Resource Management Strategies
- Public Policy and Compliance
- Talent Acquisition
- Strategic Reward Systems
- Leading in Organizations
- Ethics and Social Responsibility in Organizations
- Building Human Capital for High Performance Organizations
- Business Transformation Through Big Data
- Human Resource Consulting
- Organizational Communication and Information Management
- Leading High Performing Teams
- Power, Influence, and Negotiation in Organizations
Timeline & Schedule
The Master of Science in Human Resource Management offers an accelerated completion pathway with the ability to fit the schedules of busy professionals thanks to its online format.