Tuition rates for each academic year are approved by the Board of Trustees and announced by Temple University Bursar’s Office every July. Review details at the Bursar’s Office or view per-credit tuition as a PDF.
Tuition for the Fox Executive MBA includes:
- Instructional costs
- Accommodations and meals during the kick-off residency
- Special events
- All course materials, including books, required software, cases, and readings
- Global Immersion trip, excluding airfare to/from host destination(s)
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments during class weekends
- Hotel accommodations during class weekends
- All other related program activities
|Tuition Rate||Total Credits|
|$1,999 (per credit hour)||48|
Note: Rates listed are for the 2019 – 2020 academic year only. Tuition rates for the upcoming academic year are approved and announced by the Temple University’s Bursar’s Office every July.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Applicants to the Fox Executive MBA are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships. Students do not need to complete additional forms or submit additional application essays or recommendations in order to be considered for scholarships.
Temple University alumni receive a 5% tuition scholarship to the Fox Executive MBA program at the Philadelphia campus only.
Temple University offers Fox Executive MBA students the same financial aid benefits granted to full-time graduate students, meaning Executive MBA students are eligible for up to $20,500 in Federal Stafford Loan funding per academic year.
For assistance in pursuing a loan, please contact Temple University’s Office of Student Financial Services: