The Fox DifferenceWhen you attend the Fox School of Business, you experience the Fox Difference—the perfect mix of professional and personal development that guarantees you’ll develop marketable skills and superior academic preparation. It’s no wonder Fox School graduates are recognized throughout the region and around the world for their ability to excel on the job from day one.Read below to learn how you’ll stand out as a result of the Fox Difference—the school’s commitment to help shaping your unique career path.
Center for Student Professional Development (CSPD)
Your success often depends on your professional polish and academic preparation. That’s why the Fox School includes a dynamic professional development component in its undergraduate curriculum. Here, you’ll improve skills such as professionalism, business etiquette, and ethics.
Top firms partner with CSPD to offer resume critiques and mock interviews with professional recruiters, giving you experience so you’ll know what to expect when searching for a job or internship. As a result, 95% of students utilizing CSPD resources have reported receiving full-time job offers within six months of graduation.
Student Professional Organizations (SPO)
Begin your career, network, and make friends by joining a Student Professional Organization (SPO). Each major is represented by at least one student organization that connects you to students and faculty in your discipline. These organizations—many nationally recognized for excellence—provide networking opportunities with successful alumni and executives, as well as a chance to engage and help the community. View a full list of Fox School SPOs.
Fox Leadership Development Program
The Fox Leadership Development Program (FLDP) strengthens competency areas that recruiters regularly look for in potential employees. By participating in a robust year-long schedule of activities, students will be able to demonstrate fundamental skills in these competencies: Community Engagement, Global Awareness, Personal/Professional Development, Financial Literacy. Learn more about the FLDP.
It’s one thing to read about the global economy, and another thing to experience a different culture firsthand. At the Fox School, you can live and study abroad through Destination programs, affordable and short-term internships, and study abroad opportunities. For more information, visit Temple University’s Education Abroad Office or download this reference guide.
Accredited by AACSB International—Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business—the Fox School offers top undergraduate, graduate, and PhD programs that continue to be ranked internationally and nationally by leading business publications and organizations, such as the Financial Times, The Economist, U.S.News & World Report, Business Week, and The Princeton Review and Entrepreneur magazine.
Fox School undergraduate program rankings:
- #2 Online BBA 2017 U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 Undergraduate Business Programs 2016 U.S. News & World Report (#48)
- Top 10 Risk Management & Insurance Program 2017 U.S. News & World Report (#6)
- Top 15 International Business 2017 U.S. News & World Report (#13)
- Top 15 Management Information Systems 2017 U.S. News & World Report (#14)
- Top 10 Entrepreneurship Program 2016 The Princeton Review and Entrepreneur Magazine (#8)
- Top 30 Accounting Program 2016 Public Accounting Report (#30)
- Top 25 undergraduate Accounting Program with 16-21 full-time faculty (#9)
- Top 10 Human Resource Management 2015 HumanResourcesMBA.net (#7)
- Top 30 in the nation 2017 Times Higher Ed World University Rankings (#28)
- Top 80 in the world 2017 Times Higher Ed World University Rankings (#77)
- Military Advanced Education and Transition (MAE&T) has awarded Temple University the designation of a Top Military-Friendly University in its 2017 Guide to Colleges & Universities