Learn how to assess and control organizational cyber risks with the Fox Master of Science in IT Auditing and Cyber-Security. Our program offers a robust introduction to the field through a cutting-edge curriculum delivered by a top-ranked Management Information Systems department. Choose from two industry-aligned specialization tracks for a one-of-a-kind education that prepares you for your professional certification—and a standout career.
Specialize in IT Auditing…
Prepare to analyze and communicate organizational risks, promote transparency and regulation compliance with the IT Auditing specialization track.
- Ideal for those with a background in finance, accounting, or management information systems
- Pursue the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation through built-in study modules
- Program counts as one year of experience for CISA certification Curriculum aligns with ISACA standards
Develop the skills to identify, analyze, and address cyber risks and intrusions with the Cyber-Security specialization track.
- Ideal for those with a background in computer science or management information systems
- Pursue the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designation through built-in study modules
- Enhance your technical skills and gain the business perspective that will help you excel within a leadership role