Learn how to assess and control organizational cyber risks with the Fox Master of Science in IT Auditing and Cyber-Security. Our program offers a robust introduction to the field through a cutting-edge curriculum delivered by a top-ranked Management Information Systems department. Choose from two industry-aligned specialization tracks for a one-of-a-kind education that prepares you for your professional certification—and a standout career.
Specialize in IT Auditing…
Prepare to analyze and communicate organizational risks, promote transparency and regulation compliance with the IT Auditing specialization track.
- Ideal for those with a background in finance, accounting, or management information systems
- Pursue the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation through built-in study modules
- Program counts as one year of experience for CISA certification Curriculum aligns with ISACA standards
Develop the skills to identify, analyze, and address cyber risks and intrusions with the Cyber-Security specialization track.
- Ideal for those with a background in computer science or management information systems
- Pursue the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designation through built-in study modules
- Enhance your technical skills and gain the business perspective that will help you excel within a leadership role
Join us to learn more about the Fox School of Business at an upcoming information session, webinar, or other special event.
Join the Fox School of Business for a unique opportunity in which our representatives come to you! Representatives from Fox…
Amanda Cuccinello, Advisory Consultant at Ernst Young will provide a brief background on Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Amanda will be…
This information session will provide those interested in the Master of Science in IT Auditing and Cyber Security with more…