The Fox School of Business encourages you to apply through the online application system.
What you will need to apply
- Completed application. Applications may be completed through our online Application Portal.
- Current professional resume.
- Nonrefundable $60 USED application fee, payable by credit card as part of the online application process.
- Transcripts from every credit-bearing post-secondary academic institution attended. Unofficial transcripts will be accepted during the application review process; sealed and certified official transcripts or mark sheets in English will be required upon admission and enrollment. Electronic transcripts submitted directly from the institution to our admissions office are considered sealed and certified. International applicants: see details about international transcript requirements.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test scores, taken within the last five years. Official test scores from the test provider will need to be submitted upon admission and enrollment.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores for non-native English speakers, unless degree is from an English language university located in a native English language country.
- Two letters of recommendation. Contact information for references may be submitted through the online Application Portal; references may then complete our electronic form or upload their own letters of recommendation.
- Required essay(s). View topics on the individual program page or within the online Application Portal.
We encourage you to apply online. Application materials can be mailed to Graduate Admissions.
We’re here to help
Our Admissions representatives are available to answer your questions at any point in the application process.
Please contact us.
Specialized Masters Admissions
Fox School of Business/Graduate Admissions Office
1801 Liacouras Walk
701 Alter Hall (006-22)
Philadelphia, PA 19122
The following programs offer spring enrollment: Actuarial Science, Health Administration, Human Resource Management, Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship, IT Auditing and Cyber Security, and Marketing. The Master of Accountancy (MAcc) program only offers fall enrollment.
- All spring semester applications – October 31
- December 10 – Early Decision
- March 1 – International Applicants
- May 1 – All Domestic Applicants
- June 30 – Late Deadline