Lead the way to organizational change and a rewarding career with the Fox School of Business. Our Master of Science in Human Resource Management offers a flexible path to earning a master’s degree that’s certified to Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) standards. Whether you’re looking to launch or accelerate your career, you’ll gain the technical competence necessary to build a great career in HR management. And, because the program is one of the only human resource management programs to be housed within a business school, you’ll also develop the business acumen and global perspective that will set you apart from the competition.
Connected to Your Classmates
Just because it’s an online program doesn’t mean the Master of Science in Human Resource Management is any less collaborative than on-campus programs at the Fox School of Business. In fact, you’ll still connect to faculty members and classmates on a regular basis—so you have the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships that will power your professional path.
- Classes delivered through live, regular web conferencing sessions with faculty and classmates.
- Courses offer networking opportunities with Fox MBA students.
- Option to attend an on-campus orientation.
Connected to Your Career
Because you become a part of our Fox family as soon as you enroll in the program, you’ll have access to many of the same resources as our on-campus students—and, thanks to the program’s close association with SHRM, you’ll have the support to build a career that fits your goals.
- Virtual career services provided by the Fox Center for Student Professional Development.
- SHRM-certified curriculum lays the foundation for future professional development through SHRM.
- Temple University is home to its own nationally recognized chapter of SHRM, which connects students to guest speakers and other networking opportunities.