4+1 candidates must meet the following guidelines for admissions:
- Possess a minimum GPA of 3.25 in at least 45 credits of coursework.
- Apply in the spring semester of sophomore year.
- Be able to complete junior and senior years within four full-time semesters.
- Possess 12 credits of elective space to be used for graduate coursework.
- Be able to complete a graduate degree in the year directly following undergraduate graduation.
- Supplementary admissions criteria may be specified by the master’s program director; check the individual program for details.
- Transcripts demonstrating a GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Two letters of support from full-time Temple University faculty members
- 12 credits of elective space