On Wednesday, May 17, Fox MC convened area business leaders to talk about data and share best practices for using it to drive business strategy.
Co-moderated by Becca Zinn, Director of Marketing at Fox Management Consulting, and Andrew Richardson, Senior Director of Analytics at Delphic Digital, panelists represented a diverse set of industries:
- Steve Boucher, Project Manager, Research, The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia
- Gerard Gober, Corporate Director, Digital Strategy & User Experience, UHS
- Erik Johanson, Director of Innovation, SEPTA
- Ravi Kandikonda, Vice President Marketing Strategy, Analytics & Operations, Comcast
- Kathleen Leeds Senavitis, Sr. Commercial Excellence Manager, The Dow Chemical Company
If you’d like to learn more the ways Fox might help your organization with data analytics, get in touch with us here.