Wild About Cash Flows is an interactive module built using Articulate Storyline. This module walks students through the often complicated process of creating a statement of cash flows using a relevant and memorable environment – a zoo! Students practice creating a statement of cash flows, gain an introductory perspective on the topic through videos, animations, and short quizzes, and receive cues, including specific colors, animals, and puns, to help them remember each of the distinct sections of the statement of cash flows. Christian is implementing Wild about Cash Flows in his online and in-class courses as a supplemental study tool.
- Christian Wurst, Associate Professor of Accounting
- Allyce Barron, Sr. Instructional Designer
- Liesl Wuest, former Sr. Instructional Designer
Video Production Specialists
- Dan Lantz, Associate Director, Video Production
- Kevin Donahue, Video Production Specialist