|Office:||Speakman Hall 342|
|Research Interests:||Bayes/empirical Bayesian statistics, Multiple comparison, bioinformatics, High dimensional statistical inference|
Zhigen Zhao graduated from Cornell University in 2009. Dr. Zhao’s research interests include Bayesian/empirical Bayesian statistics, high dimensional data analysis, multiple comparison, bioinformatics, selective confidence intervals. Dr. Zhao has published papers in top tier journals, such as Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B, Journal of the American Statistical Association. Dr Zhao’s current research is supported by national science foundation.
- Ji, P. and Zhao, Z. Rate optimal multiple testing procedure in high-dimensional regression. Submitted.
- Zhao, Z. and Sarkar, K. (2012) A Bayesian approach to construct multiple confidence intervals of selected parameters with sparse signals. In press. Statistica Sinica.
- Hwang, J. T. and Zhao, Z. (2013) Empirical Bayes confidence intervals for selected parameters in high dimensional data. Journal of the American Statistical Association. Vol. 108, No. 502, 607-618.
- Zhao, Z. and Hwang, J. T. (2012) Empirical Bayes false coverate rate controlling confidence interval. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B. 74, 871-891.
- Hwang, J. T., Qiu, J. and Zhao, Z. (2009) Empirical Bayes confidence intervals shrinking both means and variances. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B, 71, 265-285.
- NSF grant DMS1208735
- Raghavarao Publication Award, Temple University, 2014
- Laha Travel Award, the Institute of Mathematics Statistics, 2009
Fox School of Business, Temple University
- Statistical Methods for Business Research II
- Statistics Methods I/II