|Office:||Speakman Hall 201E|
|Research Interests:||IT Business Value, Information Economics|
- Pang, M.-S., Tafti, A., and Krishnan, M.S. (2014) “Information Technology and Administrative Efficiency in U.S. State Governments – A Stochastic Frontier Approach,” MIS Quarterly (38:4) pp. 1079-1101.
- Pang, M.-S., Lee, G., and DeLone, W. (2014) “IT Resources, Organizational Capabilities, and Value Creation in the Public Sector Organizations – Public Value Management Perspective,” Journal of Information Technology (20:3), pp. 187-205 (AIS Senior Scholars’ Basket of Journals, 2013 impact factor – 3.789).
- Etzion, H. and Pang, M.-S. (2014) “Complementary Online Services in Competitive Markets: Maintaining Profitability in the Presence of Network Effects,” MIS Quarterly (38:1) pp. 231-248.
- Pang, M.-S. (2014) “IT Governance and Business Value in the Public Sector Organizations – The Role of Elected Representatives in IT Governance and Its Impact on IT Value in U.S. State Governments,” Decision Support Systems (59:1) pp. 274-285.
- Pang, M.-S. and Etzion, H. (2012) “Analyzing Pricing Strategies for Online Services with Network Effects,” Information Systems Research (23:4), pp. 1364-1377.
- Pang, M.-S., Suh, W., Kim, J.-H., and Lee, H. (2009) “A Benchmarking-Based Requirement Analysis Methodology for Improving Websites,” International Journal of Electronic Commerce (13:3), pp. 119-162.
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Ross School of Business, Doctoral Studies Fellowship, 2006 – 2011
- Information Systems Executive Forum (ISEF) Fellowship, 2006 – 2011
- Gilbert and Ruth Whitaker Fellowship, 2011
- Robert D. and Janet E. Neary Fellowship, 2009
- Rackham Conference Travel Grant, 2007 – 2010
School of Business, George Mason University
- Management and Control of Information Systems
- Introduction to Business Information Systems