Title: Assistant Professor (Research Track)
Office: Alter Hall 445
Research Interests: Accounting information systems, Managerial accounting, Economics of Information Systems
Dr. Hilal Atasoy is an Assistant Professor of Accounting at Temple University. She has a PhD in Economics from University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. Her research interests include accounting information systems, managerial accounting, IT’s effects on labor market and entrepreneurship, and Health IT. She teaches accounting information systems at the undergraduate level.
- Atasoy, H. The Effects of Broadband Internet Expansion on Labor Market Outcomes. Industrial and Labor Relations Review, Vol. 66, No. 2, 315-345, 2013
Awards and Honors
- Merit Award, Temple University, 2013-2014
- Fox School Young Scholars Forum Funding, Temple University, 2014
- E.B. McNatt Award for Research in Labor Economics, UIUC, 2012
- NET Institute Research Grant, Net Institute NYU Stern School of Business, 2011-2012
Fox School of Business, Temple University
- ACCT 3526-_Accounting Information Systems
Search for a Faculty or Staff member.
Fox Faculty Policies