|Office:||Alter Hall 445|
|Research Interests:||Accounting information systems, Managerial accounting, Economics of Information Systems|
Dr. Hilal Atasoy is an Assistant Professor of Accounting at Temple University. She has a PhD in Economics from University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. Her research interests include accounting information systems, managerial accounting, IT’s effects on labor market and entrepreneurship, and Health IT. Her research was published in Information Systems Research and Industrial and Labor Relations Review. She teaches accounting information systems at the undergraduate level.
- “On the Longitudinal Effects of IT Use on Firm Employment,” with Rajiv Banker and Paul Pavlou. Information Systems Research, 27(1), 6-26. (Lead Article)
- “The Effects of Broadband Internet Expansion on Labor Market Outcomes,” (single author). Industrial and Labor Relations Review, 66(2), 315-345.
- Young Researcher Award, Workshop on Health IT and Economics, 2014
- Best Paper Award Nominee, Conference on Information Systems and Technology, 2015
- Fox School Young Scholars Seed Funding, Temple University, 2014, 2015
- PwC Grant for Accounting Information Systems, 2016
Fox School of Business, Temple University
- Accounting Information Systems