Title: Assistant Professor (Practice)
Department: Strategic Management
Office: Alter Hall 504B
Research Interests: Monetary policy and its future impact
Professor Carey’s Curriculum Vitae
Over the last fifty years, Dwight Carey started and managed seventeen national and international corporations, LLCs and partnerships. He has taught eighty undergraduate and graduate courses at Temple's Fox School of Business and its Engineering schools since 20006.
Read More . . .
He has been awarded the Christian R. and Mary F. Lindback Foundation Award for Distinguished Teaching and two Crystal Apples for University Servicewhile at Temple. In addition, he has also won the Congressional Businessmanof the Year (2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006), the Congressional Medal of Distinction, the Ronald Reagan Gold Medal for Outstanding Business Leadership, twice been awarded the The Congressional Medal for Business Leadership, the Congressional Order of Merit, the Presidential Task Force Platinum Award, and the Technology Partner Award by Specialty Publishing for co-creating an electronic control system for robots. He has created five Premises for courses that were published by McGraw Hill/Irwin and Pearson Prentice Hall. Professor Carey has interviewed on national television, radio shows and national magazines and news papers. He does book reviews and has been written about in published books.
- Carey, D. Global Business Policies, Case Studies for Tomorrow. McGraw Hill. 2008
- Carey, D. Entrepreneurship, the Mind and Environment for the Start Up. Pearson Prentice/Hall. 2008
- Carey, D. Introduction to Entrepreneurship, Cases Studies and Contract Law. McGraw Hill. 2007
- Carey, D. Business Policies McGraw Hill 2007
Awards and Honors
- Christian R. and Mary F. Lindback Foundation Award for Distinguished Teaching
- Congressional Business Man of the Year (2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006)
- Presidential Task Force Platinum Award for Business Leadership see above for additional awards
Fox School of Business, Temple University
- Advanced Entrepreneurship
- Engineering Entrepreneurship
- Global Business Policies
In the News
- Philly.com, "At Drexel, A New School for Entrepreneurs"