Dr. Nandini Lahiri
Dr. Nandini Lahiri
Title: Assistant Professor
Department: Strategic Management
Office: Alter Hall 554
Research Interests: Business strategy, Corporate strategy, Global strategy, Technology strategy
Dr. Lahiri’s Curriculum Vitae
Nandini Lahiri is an Assistant Professor of Strategic Management at Temple University. Her research lies at the intersection of strategy, international business and technology. She studies firm scope and innovation in the context of geography, vertical integration and alliances.
Read More . . .
Dr. Lahiri's research has been published in the Academy of Management Journal, Strategic Management Journal and Organization Science. She serves on the editorial board of the Strategic Management Journal, Journal of International Business, Journal of Management and the Global Strategy Journal. She also serves on the Executive Committee of the Business Policy and Strategy Division at the Academy of Management and as the Program Chair of the Global Strategy interest group of the Strategic Management Society. She received her Ph.D. from the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan and her dissertation won the Best Dissertation Award by the Business Policy and Strategy division at the Academy of Management.
- Reuer, J and N. Lahiri. 2014. “Searching for Alliance Partners: The Effect of Geographic Distance on R&D Collaborations”, Organization Science. 25(1).
- Lahiri, N. and S. Narayanan. 2013. “Vertical Integration, Innovation and Alliance Portfolio Size: Implications for Firm Performance”, Strategic Management Journal 34(9)
- Lahiri, N. 2010. “Geographic Dispersion of R&D Units: How Does it Help Innovation?” Academy of Management Journal. 53 (5).
- Nerkar, A and N. Lahiri. 2013. “The Duality of Knowledge Networks: The Impact of Production and Usage Networks on Academic Citations”, Technology, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Competitive Strategy, Volume 13 Chapter 6.
Recent Awards and Honors
- Runner-up, Best Conference Paper Award, Academy of International Business. 2012
- Finalist, 1 of 3 Gunnar Hedlund Award, European International Business Academy, 2005.
- Winner, Outstanding Dissertation Award in Business Policy and Strategy, Academy of Management, 2004
- Finalist, 1 of 5, Best Dissertation in Technology and Innovation Management, Academy of Management, 2004
- Finalist, 1 of 4, Richard N Farmer Dissertation Award, Academy of International Business. 2004
Fox School of Business, Temple University
-Foundations of Strategy
-Strategic Management II
Search for a Faculty or Staff member.
Fox Faculty Policies