|Office:||Speakman Hall 204D|
|Research Interests:||Online Education, Instructional Technology|
Dr. Kapanjie, who joined Fox’s Statistics Department in 2003, is committed to teaching beyond the physical classroom. He is known for using cutting-edge teaching technologies, and was an early adopter of Class Capture, Wireless Tablet Annotation, Pearson’s MyLabs, and he was the first to use WebEx web conferencing tools to teach synchronous online classes.
Dr. Kapanjie serves as the Fox School’s Managing Director of Online & Digital Learning and is the Academic Director of the Fox Online MBA and BBA Programs. He serves on numerous curriculum and technology committees and has helped infuse the use of efficient, reliable and user-friendly technologies throughout the school.
While at Fox, he has been honored with Philadelphia Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40 Award, the Musser Award for Leadership in Teaching, the Andrisani-Frank Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award, the Innovation in Teaching Award at Temple’s Classroom Engagement Through Technology Conference, a two-time winner of the Fox Business Honors Teacher of the Year, and was the inaugural recipient of the John DeAngelo Innovative Leader in Technology Award.
- “The Best of Both Worlds: Effectively Integrating Robust Synchronous & Asynchronous Tools in Distance Education”, UB Tech, July 2013.
- “Community of Practice in Online Education: Collaborative Curriculum”, Campus Technology, July 2011.
- “Community of Practice in Online Education: Retain High-Quality Students with a Collaborative Curricular Design”, EduComm, June 2011.
- “How Information Technology Can Assist & Contribute to Internationalizing Business Education”, Community College of Philadelphia, March 2011.
- “Developing a Global Agenda for the Commonwealth: Business, Education & Technology”, Pennsylvania Council for International Education (PaCIE), October 2010.
- “Staying Connected through Web-Conferencing Technology: The New Fox Online MBA”, Campus Technology, July 2010.
- 40 Under 40, Philadelphia Business Journal — 2013
- Online MBA Professor of the Year Award, Fox School of Business — 2012
- Musser Award for Excellence in Teaching, Fox School of Business — 2011
- Business Honors Teacher of the Year, Fox School of Business — 2010, 2009
- Inaugural recipient of the John DeAngelo Excellence in Teaching and Innovation Award, Fox School of Business — 2009
- Dean’s Teaching Fellow, Fox School of Business — 2008
- Andrisani-Frank Undergraduate Teaching Award, Fox School of Business — 2005
- Excellence in Use of Technology, Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning, Fox School of Business — 2005
Fox School of Business, Temple University
- Quantitative Methods for Business (graduate) – Traditional & Online
- Honors Calculus for Business – Traditional & Hybrid
- Calculus for Business – Traditional, Online & Hybrid
- Precalculus for Business – Traditional, Online & Hybrid