|Office:||Alter Hall 437|
Dr. Cheng (Jason) Jiang is an assistant professor of instruction in finance, the academic director of Doctor of Science in Global Finance and the director of quantitative software education of Fox School of Business at Temple University.
Dr. Jiang has a demonstrated record of success as an instructor at Temple University. He has received the Faculty of the Year award for the past four consecutive years for the master program in finance. He is also the recipient of four Fox Crystal Apple Awards and is named as Dean’s Teaching Fellow.
Dr. Jiang innovatively founded and taught the school-wide online quantitative software education program. He developed several online courses to teach students cutting-edge software such as SAS, Stata, R, and etc.
Dr. Jiang’s research interest lies in the fields of financial econometrics, corporate finance, and real estate. He has published papers in Journal of Real Estate Research, Quarterly Journal of Finance and Asian Economic and Financial Review.
Prior to joining Temple University, his work experience includes internships at Morgan Stanley, Gurtin Fixed Income Management, and UBS. Dr. Jiang earned his Ph.D. degree in Economics from University of California, Riverside.
- Peter Chinloy, Man Cho, Cheng Jiang, and Inho Song, “Housing Returns with Mortgage and Price Shocks”, Journal of Real Estate Research, Forthcoming.
- Cheng Jiang (2018) “The Asymmetric Effects of Monetary Policy on Stock Market”, Quarterly Journal of Finance, Vol.8, No. 3, 1850008
- Cheng Jiang (2018) “The Reasons for Foreign Exchange Reserves Accumulation in Hong Kong: A Cointegration and Vector Error Correction Approach”, Asian Economic and Financial Review, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 331-340.
- Business Research Econometrics I (Ph.D.)
- Financial Econometrics (Master)
- Financial Time Series (Master)
- Financial Modeling (Undergraduate)
- Intermediate Corporate Finance (Undergraduate)
- Financial Data Analysis (Undergraduate)
- Faculty of the Year in the Master Program of Finance (4 times in a row)
- Fox Crystal Apple Awards (4 times in a row)
- Dean’s Teaching Fellow