The Fox School of Business utilizes an online application process. Start and complete your application at your own pace through our Application Portal. Due to our rolling admissions process, we encourage you to apply as early as possible while space is available in the program.
If you have any questions about using the Application Portal, please contact an admissions representative for more details.
Completed applicationApplications may be completed through our online Application Portal.
Nonrefundable $60 USED application feepayable by credit card as part of the online application process.
Transcripts from every credit-bearing post-secondary academic institution attended*
Current professional resume
Two letters of recommendationContact information for references may be submitted through the online Application Portal; references may then complete our electronic form or upload their own letters of recommendation.
Required essay(s)View topics on the individual program page or within the online Application Portal.
The GMAT Exam or GRE General Test scores†taken within the last five years. Official test scores from the test provider will need to be submitted upon admission and enrollment.
Admissions interviewBy invitation only; eligible applicants will be invited following application submission.
*Unofficial transcripts will be accepted during the application review process; sealed and certified official transcripts or mark sheets in English will be required upon admission and enrollment. Electronic transcripts submitted directly from the institution to our admissions office are considered sealed and certified.
†Applicants may be considered for a GMAT waiver. See GMAT waiver details below.
Applicants may be eligible for a GMAT waiver if they meet the following qualifications:
- Possess managerial-level experience that demonstrates growth.
- Hold an undergraduate degree from an AACSB-accredited university.
- Have a minimum of seven years of professional experience. Applicants with 7-10 years of experience must show a minimum 3.0 GPA from their undergraduate experience; applicants with more than 10 years of experience are exempt from the GPA requirement.
- Candidates who have a terminal degree (JD, MD, PhD, etc.) are not required to produce GMAT scores, regardless of their level of work experience.
To receive GMAT waiver consideration:
- Start your application.
- Upload your transcripts from every college/university you have attended. (Unofficial transcripts may be submitted for GMAT waiver consideration.)
- Upload your resume. We recommend highlighting job responsibilities that show your quantitative skills and including any quantitative-focused professional certifications (Six Sigma, CFA, CPA).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org — be sure to include your full name and the email address associated with your application.
All GMAT waivers are considered on a case-by-case basis.