Get ready to power your professional path with the nation’s #7 Part-Time MBA. At the Fox School of Business, you’ll learn forward-looking business strategies from industry leaders and gain hands-on experience putting your knowledge to practice. And, thanks to a hybrid format that combines the benefits of in-person classes with the flexibility of online learning, you’ll drive your career forward—without losing sight of your work-life balance.
A top-ranked degree delivered in a convenient format? That’s why no one outsmarts a Fox.
Part-Time MBA courses alternate in-person and online sessions, so you can build strong connections with your classmates while connecting from virtually anywhere.
Sudden change in availability—or just need a break? Speed up or slow down your education at any time thanks to our flexible completion pathway.
Customize your MBA to your field. Choose from a variety of market-driven concentrations and specialize the program to your industry of interest.
In-person classes for the Part-Time MBA are delivered at our convenient Center City location, across from City Hall on 15th and Market Streets.
Through integrated workshops and career coaching, we’ll help you make the move that’s right for you without disrupting your current role.
Meet and connect with professionals from a variety of industries and backgrounds, and build the close-knit connections that will support your career.
Flexibility to Fit Your Priorities
We’ve done more than recharge part-time graduate education—we’ve electrified it. Our innovative hybrid format delivers the real-world connection of in-person learning along with the convenience of online education, making it ideal for those who prefer a face-to-face experience but require flexibility for travel, work, or family obligations.
- Classes alternate between in-person and online sessions on a weekly basis; take two courses at a time and come to campus just once per week.
- Live WebEx sessions maintain a collaborative classroom environment by computer, tablet, or phone.
- Review materials—including HD, mobile-friendly, and on-demand lecture videos—at your convenience, so class time is spent on practical application.
…And Your Life
Whatever your timeline or your goals in earning an MBA, there’s a path for you at the Fox School of Business. The Fox Part-Time MBA offers an accelerated two-year track or the ability to accommodate whatever life throws at you, so the program adapts to fit you—not the other way around.
- One-on-one advising keeps your schedule—and your career goals—on track.
- Choose from evening courses and weekend intensive classes.
- Accelerate your path or take a break as your schedule demands: complete the program in two years or as many as six.
Get more details about the Fox Part-Time MBA—or maybe even experience it firsthand—at an upcoming information session, sample class, or other event.
*2016 Alumni Perspectives Survey Report, Graduate Management Admission Council
$1,188 per credit hour