Command a future that outperforms your expectations and your ambition. Our flagship full-time Global MBA program features a cutting-edge curriculum that will immerse you in global business, plus built-in career services from our renowned Center for Student Professional Development, so you have everything you need to jumpstart your career.
Experience global business for yourself. Through two Global Immersions, you’ll work directly with multinational organizations to create solutions.
There’s a reason the Fox Global MBA consistently boasts 97% or higher job placement rates: career services are incorporated right into the curriculum.
Thanks to our competency-driven curriculum, you’ll graduate with the skills that 300+ of today’s leading employers told us they seek out in graduates.
Apply your coursework to real-world topics and gain hands-on consulting experience through simulations, competitions, and consulting challenges.
RoadMapTM is an interactive tool that will help you visualize your progress as a student—and glimpse where you’re projected to go as a business leader.
Hone your expertise and stand out in particular field by pursuing a concentration or a dual degree in your industry of interest.
Start in Philadelphia…
- Also known as the “City of Brotherly Love”.
- Sixth-most-populous city in the United States.
- Nation’s only UNESCO World Heritage City.
- Centrally located on the East Coast between New York City and Washington, D.C.
- Affordable cost of living at just 2.4% above the national average, well below that of New York City (23.3%) and Washington, D.C. (24.6%).
Go Anywhere in the World
- Travel by Philadelphia International Airport, Amtrak, major interstate highways, and regional and public transportation.
- Diverse industry representation of local, national, and global organizations headquartered or located within the region.
- Unique blend of history, industry, arts, entertainment, sports, and culture offers unlimited opportunities for both work and play.
Join us to learn more about the Fox Global MBA and the Fox School of Business at an upcoming information session, webinar, or other special event.
- * Center for Student Professional Development at the Fox School of Business
- † U.S. News & World Report 2018 Best Business Schools rankings
- ‡ Graduate Management Admission Council, Global Management Education Graduate Survey, 2014
- § Graduate Management Admission Council, Alumni Perspectives Survey Report 2017
- Per Credit: $1,188
- Total Credits: 54
- Per Credit: $1,245
- Total Credits: 54
Note: Applies only to the 2017 – 2018 academic year listed and does not include additional university or program fees.See More About Global MBA Tuition