Admission to the Fox-PUJC Executive MBA (EMBA) program is a competitive process in which each candidate’s professional experience, ability to contribute to the senior-level classroom experience, aptitude, potential and managerial skills are assessed. Additionally, candidates must be highly competent in the English language, as classes are taught in English. Enrollment is limited and participants are chosen based on their ability to bring unique skills and experiences to this cohort learning environment.
Selection factors include:
- 4- Year Undergraduate Professional Degree
- University transcripts (degree and non-degree)
- Full time professional work experience with at least 5 years of management experience
- High competency in the English language
- Ability and motivation to participate in and contribute to a highly interactive, intense classroom work environment
- Time and willingness to make a personal commitment to attend classes, to participate in program-related activities, and to dedicate time for studies and group projects
- Admissions interview
Candidates must present:
- Completed Javeriana EMBA Application.
- Completed Online Temple University EMBA Application (completed after formal admissions process is conducted by Pontificia Universidad Javeriana).
- Undergraduate and Graduate program degree certificates.
- Curriculum vitae with work experience description.
- Support and Recommendation from the candidate’s employer.
- An English proficiency exam conducted by Pontificia Universidad Javeriana.
- Other documents required by Temple University admissions department.
- Admissions interview conducted by the Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences, or with another designated director at Pontificia Universidad Javeriana.
All candidates must be sponsored by their organizations. Sponsorship means agreement to allow candidates to attend classes on scheduled course days (Wednesday – Sunday) and may include full or partial tuition support.