The Entrepreneurial Success Workshop Series (ESWS) benefits start-up to mature businesses by providing the tools and information needed to create a professional business plan. The ESWS covers all of the basics you need to know to start a small business venture as well as grow an existing one.
Our highly experienced instructors and solid curriculum combine to effectively guide entrepreneurs through the business planning process. Students receive one-on-one attention and professional feedback as they develop their business plans.
Entrepreneurs can continue their learning experience beyond the workshop series by becoming a client at the Temple SBDC. With a draft of their business plan, entrepreneurs receive free one-on-one business consulting.
Who Should Attend:
- Pre-venture entrepreneurs
- Start-up business owners
- Existing business owners looking to create a business plan or growth plan
The 10-week ESWS Interactive Workshops discuss the following topics:
- First Step: Pre-Business
- Business Plan Basics
- Introduction to Marketing
- How to Conduct Market Research
- Competitive Intelligence
- Strategic Positioning & Operations Management
- Marketing & Sales
- Management & Financial Considerations
- Preparing Your Business Plan Presentation
- Business Plan Presentations
- Series 1 – Tuesdays August 30th — November 1st, 2016
- Series 2 – Thursdays September 29th — December 8th, 2016
- Series 3 – Tuesdays January 17th — March 21st, 2017
- Series 4 – Thursdays March 23rd — May 25th, 2017
Classes held from 6:00pm to 9:00pm.
- ESWS Flat Fee: $320.00
- Payment Plan: $350.00 (Deposit of $130 and 2 installments of $110)
- Acceptable methods of payment:
- Money Order
- Credit Card (except American Express)