Handshake is the NEW innovative recruitment and career management platform for Temple University students and alumni, and serves as Temple’s go-to resource for jobs, internships, events, and more! Handshake uses cutting-edge technology to help you more easily connect with employers and source jobs and internships, event information, and On-Campus Recruiting opportunities.
This mobile career management platform intuitively connects you to relevant opportunities based on your profile, interests and search activity. Through Handshake, you can apply for positions, explore companies and connections and sign up for career fairs and workshops all in one place. Ready to take the next step on your career journey? It all begins with Handshake!
Handshake connects students with over 200,000 employers and democratizes job and internship opportunities for students across the country. We are excited to introduce this powerful network to the Temple University community and help more employers hire Temple talent.
If you experience difficulty accessing Handshake, please email the Center for Student Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org for help and a CSPD representative will contact you, or you can find help on the Handshake site HERE.
For more information about Handshake, employers and students can visit joinhandshake.com.
- Handshake: Connect with Temple University in Handshake. We will be visible on the list of schools. If you would like an invitation or do not receive one as part of our launch, please contact our Corporate Relations team. If you have any questions or concerns about Handshake, please contact a member of the Corporate Relations team at email@example.com.
STUDENT STEPS – FoxNet to Handshake Transition Checklist
- SAVE YOUR WORK. Download from Foxnet any documents you want (e.g., resumes, cover letters, transcripts, writing samples) before June 30, 2019.
- DOCUMENT YOUR APPLICATIONS. If you have recent job applications on FoxNet, please note that you will not be able to access the job postings once FoxNet is replaced. We suggest you copy and paste the postings and the accompanying resumes, cover letters, etc. into a new document for your reference before June 30, 2019.
- MAINTAIN YOUR RECORDS. To maintain a record of your job application history, you can copy and paste your history into a new document. To do so, go into FoxNet and click on ‘Jobs’ and then ‘My Job Applications’ to see your list of applications before June 30, 2019.
- CREATE YOUR HANDSHAKE PROFILE. If you have not already completed a profile on Handshake, please log in with your TU AccessNet (e.g. tud12345) and complete your profile at temple.joinhandshake.com to get started.