Temple University Student Profiles: Student profiles contain enrollment profiles across all levels (undergraduate, graduate and professional) by school and college. Data is also reported across time status, residency, ethnicity and other key data point. To access Fox School of Business student profiles, click to pages 8-10.
Our 6,500 current students and 59,000 alumni have chosen us for our excellence in student-centered education and professional development. In addition, we’re located in a city with endless career, cultural, and recreational possibilities.
- Undergraduate: Our vision is to be recognized as the premier center of business management education for the Philadelphia region and beyond, and to position the school as one of the leading public-urban business schools in the country.
- Full-Time Global MBA: It’s true. No one stops a Fox.The Power of Fox is our ability to produce business leaders who know how to solve problems. Not just talk about them. It all starts with our new, innovative curriculum — and ends with you being ready to meet any challenge.
- Online MBA: Succeeding in today’s competitive business environment requires the edge that comes with an MBA from Temple University’s Fox School of Business in Philadelphia. The Fox Online MBA program combines an integrated and collaborative curriculum, top-notch student services and technology, a dynamic learning community, and internationally-recognized faculty, to provide aspiring business professionals the opportunity to earn a respected MBA without disrupting their personal or professional commitments.
- Part-Time MBA: Busy professionals who want to maintain the momentum of their career while pursuing advanced business education choose the Professional Part-Time MBA (PMBA). The Fox School’s Professional Part-Time MBA is a robust combination of flexible class schedules, a high-impact curriculum, and real-world experience. The result is a dynamic and rewarding program that helps to place aspiring business professionals on the path to success.
- Specialized Masters: The Fox School of Business’ Specialized Master’s program expands student knowledge and proficiency in a variety of business disciplines. Regardless of previous business experience, students can pursue a course of study designed to develop or heighten your business skills.