The Center for Student Professional Development (CSPD) adheres to NACE (National Association of Colleges and employers) standards. Adherence to these guidelines will support the collaborative effort of career planning, placement, and recruitment professionals while reducing the potential for abuses. The guidelines also apply to new technology or third-party recruiting relationships which may be substituted for the traditional personal interaction among career services professionals, employer professionals, and students.
Whether your organization is interviewing on campus or off campus, our Fox students are excited to have the opportunity to explore internships and post graduate experiences with your company. The CSPD corporate relations staff is here to provide guidance throughout the interview and offer management process. CSPD adheres to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) policies and guidelines when it comes to offer management. Please review the NACE guidelines: http://www.naceweb.org/principles/reasonable_offer.htm
FoxNet – Online Job & Internship Posting Policies
- All job and internship listings are posted at the discretion of the CSPD Staff. We reserve the right to choose to not post a position if it does not appear to support the best interests of students and/or the University.
- The CSPD serves the entire Fox School undergraduate and graduate student population and will not advertise positions or sponsor organizations that restrict consideration to specific populations.
- CSPD will not post positions that appear to discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, disabled or Vietnam Era veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.
- CSPD does not post positions that require an investment of cash or other purchases by the prospective employee. The only exception to this will be necessary and appropriate licensing/exam fees.
- We do not post anonymous ads or positions submitted by third party recruiters who do not identify themselves as such in their job announcements or who do not provide us with client contact information if requested.
- CSPD does not post positions where the student would work out of a private residence. Location of job opportunity (internship and full-time) should be at the employer’s non-residential office location unless it is a virtual work arrangement.
- Full-time, permanent jobs posted will be salaried positions. If a combination salaried/commission structure exists, that will be included in the compensation section of the posting.
- Positions are typically posted on FoxNet for one to two week at a time. If a position remains unfilled, positions can be re-posted upon request of the employer.
- CSPD does not provide a referral service, and makes no guarantee that all jobs posted will be filled.
- CSPD does allow employers to post unpaid internships, however we encourage you to review the Department of Labor standards to ensure the opportunity you are recruiting for qualifies as an unpaid experience: DOL Website