Directions to the Graduate School of Business
Please click here for maps of Stanford, the Graduate School of Business, and the local area.
- On Friday, please park at the Galvez Lot, located at the corner of Galvez Street and Campus Drive. Once you pay at the kiosk ($2 per hour until 4:00pm) and head to the corner of Galvez and Campus Drive, you will see signboards leading you to the symposium. Galvez Lot is a 10-minute walk to the event location.
- On Saturday, please park in the Knight Management Center (the Graduate School of Business) Parking Structure, PS7, the entrance to which is located on Campus Drive between Galvez and Serra Streets. Parking on Saturday in this lot is free. From the parking lot, take the elevator to Level 1, and you will see signboards leading you to the symposium.
For those without cars:
The Sheraton and Westin hotels are located close to Stanford.
To walk (please allow 30 minutes):
- Take a right out of the front of the Sheraton or Westin Hotel and walk to the corner of El Camino Real and Palm Drive.
- Use the overpass to cross El Camino Real, then continue walking on Palm Drive into campus.
- After approximately ½ mile, you will reach Campus Drive; take a left onto Campus.
- In ¼ mile, you will reach Galvez Street; take a right on Galvez Street.
- In a block, Galvez ends at Serra Street; take a left on Serra, and Schwab Residential Center (Vidalakis Dining Hall) will be approximately 200 feet on your right.
To take the free Marguerite Shuttle (operates only on weekdays):
- Take a right out of the front of the Sheraton or Westin Hotel and walk one block to University Avenue.
- Follow the signs to the Palo Alto Transit Center Caltrain platform. The Marguerite Shuttles are located on the southbound side of the tracks.
- Take the “Y” line to the Schwab Residential Center.