Teaching Academy Goals
- Faculty who attend the Academy will engage in continuous improvement in the following areas which are covered in the workshops: course design, syllabus design, course delivery, course assessments, course/teaching technology, course/teaching accessibility, classroom management, course assessments, program assessments and classroom management.
- The Academy will provide resources for faculty teaching development such as mentors and a menu of other teaching improvement and feedback resources.
- The Academy will provide a menu of measurements that can help faculty and Fox leadership holistically assess ongoing teaching improvements.
- The Teaching Academy will help Fox develop a balanced scorecard to measure teaching effectiveness.
- The Academy will assist faculty in the development of proactive teaching portfolios.