Engage the fox school to address your next business challenge.
Fox Management Consulting offers comprehensive research, actionable recommendations, and competitive rates to clients within the private, public, and social sectors across the globe.
We integrate corporate strategy and marketing consulting projects within the MBA curriculum to deliver an exceptional learning opportunity to our students and dynamic business solutions to our clients.Connect With Us
"I am impressed with the Fox Management Consulting team’s work and thankful for the analysis they provided. This was a win."
- Executive Vice President, Fortune 100 Company
Fox MC teams work on a range of projects, including:
- Strategy: Market entry analysis, merger & acquisition evaluation, strategic planning, implementation planning, feasibility analysis
- Finance & Accounting: Investment strategy, financial analysis and strategy, improving process eficiency, evaluating new project feasibility and planning
- Human Resources: Internal communication strategy & planning, organizational design, corporate training and education
- Information Systems: Systems analysis, technology planning, data management, data analytics
- Management: Business plans and grant proposals; turnaround plans; change management
- Marketing: Marketing strategy, digital and social media marketing, product launch, customer research, customer service improvement, marketing analytics
- Operations Management: Operations research, process improvement, resource optimization
150+ hours of project oversight from experienced business executives and faculty
Up to 1000 hours of MBA student work and close interaction with 5-7 MBA candidates
Detailed primary research, including expert interviews, competitor analysis, customer surveys, focus groups, and observational research
Comprehensive research report on industry, customer, and competitive trends
Full strategic plan, business plan, or marketing analysis and a corresponding financial model
“Working with Fox on this project helped unlock millions of dollars of value for us.”
- Partner, Private Equity Firm
Since 1999, our clients have used Fox Management Consulting projects to invest or raise over $420 million.
Two weeks ago, Fox Management Consulting highlighted the trend of top MBA programs incorporating experiential learning into their curriculum. By…
Eugenie George is an expert in the quarter-life crisis. Not only has she spent hours researching it, met the major…
Education is a bridge—it equips students for the workforce, puts a promotion within reach, or paves the way to…
Bert Verhoeven is a university professor of the best course you never got to take—students in his courses spend their…
Jason Entezari did not always want to be a small business consultant—four years ago, when he entered the Fox School’s…
The next generation of farmers is here. From vibrant gold tomatoes at ACME to bundles of fragrant garlic scapes at…
Walker Tompkins knows corporate financial management. With more than 35 years of experience in banking, marketing, liability, and money management,…
Charlie Scott is a seasoned veteran of the consulting world, and he shares that expertise with students at the Fox…
On Wednesday, May 17, Fox MC convened area business leaders to talk about data and share best practices for using…
On April 26, nonprofit executives and MBA students from Temple University’s Fox School of Business gathered for breakfast to celebrate…