A Bachelor’s degree is required for all graduate level certificates.
Students must meet at least one of the following:
- 3.00 or greater cumulative GPA for all prior college-level coursework
- Total score above the 75th-percentile on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- 10+ years of professional work experience
Professionals with three to nine years of work experience may submit their resume and a statement about why they are interested in the program for admissions consideration.
International Students: Students with international bachelor’s degrees must possess an appropriate current visa or other US citizenship or residency documents that permit them to be enrolled part-time as a non-matriculated student. Applicants must provide transcripts showing a grade point average of a 3.00 or above on the 4.00 United States scale, TOEFL test results from the last two years (minimum scores: 600 written TOEFL, 250 computer-based TOEFL, or 100 IBT TOEFL). See Temple International Student and Scholar Services for more details.
Fall Semester Deadlines
- Online Submissions – August 1
Spring Semester Deadlines
- Online Submissions – December 10