Drive strategic innovation and build an agile organization. The Certificate in Innovation Strategy will equip you with the tools to make decisions in a rapidly changing and competitive global landscape.
Designed to prepare the next generation of leaders, the Certificate in Innovation Strategy features a powerful curriculum from the Fox Strategic Management Department. Learn from world-leading faculty how you can design organizational environments that reward innovation, how organizations can embrace disruptive environments, and how firms create or add value. Best of all, you’ll learn to transform your organization in a way that won’t disrupt your professional priorities, with flexible course formats including traditional in-person classes, online web conferencing classes, and a hybrid course structure that features both.
- 9 credits
- Credits earned may be transferred to a Fox School Specialized Master’s or MBA program
- Courses taught in a variety of formats including traditional in-person classes, online web conferencing classes, and courses taught in a hybrid, face-to-face and online structure
- Managers responsible for strategy and innovation
- High-potential employees who wish to drive innovation at their organizations
Earn the certificate that suits your goals and schedule. All earned credits may be transferred into other Fox graduate degree programs.
- SGM 5138. Global Innovation Strategy (3)
- SGM 5135. Innovation Intelligence (3)
Plus, select three additional elective course credits:
- SGM 5136. Principles of Management & Strategy*
- SGM 5148. Open Innovation & Alliances
- SGM 5103. Technology & Innovation Management / NPD
- SGM 5104. Management of Growth, Decline and Turnaround
- SGM 5105. Industry Competitive Analysis
- SGM 5107. Management of Mergers and Acquisitions
- SGM 5144. Creativity Unleashed
- SGM 5142. Business Model Innovation
- SGM 5139. Lean E-ship/Innovation
- SGM 5133. Consulting Principles & Practices
- SGM 5134. Engagement Management
- SGM 5501. International Management
- SGM 5182. Independent Study (with approval)
- SGM 5190. Special Topics (with approval)
*Students without business degrees or backgrounds are strongly encouraged and may be required to take this course in their certificate elective space.