Earn the continuing education credits that will enhance your HR career with a curriculum that’s been certified by the leading HR professional organization, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Designed for working HR professionals and backed by the most accomplished faculty in the Philadelphia region, the Certificate in Human Resource Management provides an understanding of contemporary best practices, strategic rewards systems, international staffing, and more.
- 12 credits
- SHRM-certified curriculum
- Provides continuing education credits
- Credits earned may be transferred to the Fox School Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Current HR practitioners who wish to enhance their careers with new strategies and cutting-edge knowledge
- Certified HR professionals who wish to maintain their credentials through continuing education credits
- HRM 5051: Human Resources Management Strategies (3.0 credits)
- HRM 5115: Talent Acquisition (3.0 credits)
- HRM 5116: Strategic Reward Systems (3.0 credits)
- HRM 5117: Public Policy and Compliance (3.0 credits)