The Fox School of Business prepares executives to be leaders in the global marketplace. With over 59,000 alumni around the world, Fox connects you to a robust, global community of professionals.
The Executive DBA will fuel your research curiosity through:
- Rigorous, Prestigious Education – Learn the tools and techniques of applied research to solve complex business challenges.
- Individualized Mentorship – Work one-on-one with world-class faculty to develop your ideal program.
- Flexible Format – Structured for working executives, the Executive DBA combines face-to-face weekend residencies and online learning.
- Applied Research – Contribute to your industry’s body of knowledge through a dissertation that addresses practical problems of interest to you.
Fox is powered by world-class research faculty, internationally-known leaders in their disciplines that are engaged in the highest-quality academic research.
Fox faculty are:
- Highly Cited – Fox ranks among the top 1% of institutions worldwide for citations in business and economics.
- Multidisciplinary – Over 100 graduate research faculty across nine departments are qualified to mentor dissertations.
- Published in Top Journals – Over 100 research articles have been published by Fox faculty in leading journals in 2012-2013.
The Fox School of Business builds bridges between academia and industry through 17 centers, including the Institute for Business and Information Technology, the Institute of Global Management Studies, the Center for International Business Education and Research, the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Institute, the Advanta Center for Research in Financial Institutions, the Center for Healthcare and Research Management, and the Small Business Development Center.