Small Business Development Center
Entrepreneurial Success Workshop Series
The Temple SBDC offers highly effective seminars that help entrepreneurs at every stage of business growth. The Entrepreneurial Success Workshop Series (ESWS) benefits start-up to mature businesses.
Our highly experienced instructors and solid curriculum combine to effectively guide entrepreneurs through the business planning process. The ESWS provides attendees with the tools and information needed to write a professional business plan. Students receive one-on-one attention and professional feedback as they develop their business plans.
Entrepreneurs can continue their learning experience beyond the workshop series by becoming a client at the Temple SBDC. With a draft of their business plan, entrepreneurs receive free one-on-one business consulting.
Who Should Attend:
- Pre – venture entrepreneurs
- Start – up business owners
- Existing business owners looking to create and/or enhance their business plan
This information packed, convenient workshop is the first step in starting a new business venture.
The 10-week ESWS Interactive Workshops discuss the following topics:
- Personal issues of being an entrepreneur
- How to finance a business
- The business planning process
- Mechanics of starting a business and regulations governing business
- Other resources
- Business Plan Basics
- Target Markets
- Market Research
- Competitive Intelligence
- Operations Management
- Marketing & Sales
- Financial Considerations
- Financial Statements
- Presenting the Plan
- Series 1 - Tuesdays, August 19th, 2014 – October 21st
- Series 2 - Tuesdays, September 30th, 2014 – December 2nd
- Series 3 – Tuesdays, January 20th, 2015 – March 24th
- Series 4 – Thursdays, March 26th, 2015 – May 28th
Contact Training directly at email@example.com or call (215). 204.7282
SBDC's Twitter Feed