Small Business Development Center
Construction Management Certificate
Building Your Construction Business
The Construction Management Certificate Series is a 9-month series of seminars designed to provide business management tools to existing and aspiring independent contractors. Participants who complete either series will earn a Special Certificate of Completion from the Temple University Fox School of Business and Management and the Small Business Development Center.
Certificate Series Seminars:
- CMC Class: Practical & Technical Skills
- Credit Repair / Team Building
- Construction Blue Prints
- Methods & Materials
- OSHA Regulations for Contractors
- Quantity Take-Off & Cost Estimating
- Project Scheduling & Budgeting
- Contract Administration & Control
- Contract Law
- Pre Business
- Bonding & Insurance
- “Going Green Building Methods”
Who Should Attend
- Start-up Contractors
- New Companies (up to 4 years in business)
- Novice Construction Managers
Note: Must complete entire series within 2 years to attend graduation and receive certificate.
Free Orientation: Saturday, August 9th, 2014. Call 215-204-3856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Start: Saturday, August 23rd, 2014
Finish: Saturday, May 16th, 2015 (Group Presentations and Graduation)
Every Saturday (excluding holidays): 9:00 am- 2:00 pm
Fox School of Business and Management
Speakman Hall, Room 214
1810 N. 13th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Option 1 - Pay in Full:
- Option 2 - Payment Plan:
- Total: $2,500
- Down Payment: $620
- Monthly Payment : $235Note: Under the payment plan, the down payment must be paid before the start of the series, while the payment due monthly must be paid on or before the first Saturday of every month.
Acceptable Methods of Payment: Check, Money Order or Credit Card.
Contact Training directed at email@example.com or call 215.204.7282.
SBDC's Twitter Feed